The players are back at Thorp Arch for pre season training and would appear to be full of excited energy ahead of another challenging campaign in the ultra competitive championship. In twitterland Ross Mac was asking his fellow players for suggestions for this years training "fine list". Early suggestions of financial penalties if Noel Hunt says "like" or if Luke Hollick takes his teeth out typified the training ground banter. It got me thinking though. Should there be a similar fine list for fans this season? If there was it would probably include penalties such as:
- £1 for a tweet to a player asking him what his favourite film is.
- £25 for sending a tweet requesting a follow to "get me to 500 followers" etc.
- £10 for advocating goal music, fan band or plastic clappers at Elland Road
- £15 for mentioning the words clean sheet during a game.
- £10 for slagging a Leeds player off all the game then celebrating him scoring the winning goal.
- £15 for leaving the ground before the final whistle when we are level or only one goal difference.
- £5 for going to the toilet during the match.
- £5 for bringing a packed lunch.
- £100 for wearing anything red.